Lead Desktop Engineer
New York, New York | Direct Hire
An elite investment firm with close to 400 employees has an opportunity for a Senior Desktop Engineer to work heavily with Citrix with a focus on XenApp and Software management using KACE. The manager has high standards for the group but there really is a good work life balance and the opportunity to grow your skills sets with cutting edge technologies.
You will be part of desktop group that is managed by a technical manager who rewards good work with technological growth, compensation, and trust.
Some members on the team will be focusing more on level I – II support but you will be focused on Desktop engineering and about 15% of your time involved with 3rd level escalation. But this opportunity is for someone who wants to lead projects in XenApp, KACE, Symantec, and be one of leaders in rolling out Windows 10 from a Desktop Engineering standpoint.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Engineering and administration with XenApp.
- Working heavily on engineering (KACE, Altiris, or SCCC… etc) with building and deploying images in a Microsoft environment.
- Active Directory with a focus on Group Policy
- Working with Symantec and other virus protections tools.
- Leading parts of the Windows 10 Project.
*LI - KW1