Application Support Engineer
1133 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036
How would you like to work for a law firm that treats all employees with respect, has an IT team run by a super sharp, but relaxed manager, and promotes from within?
A medium-sized New York based law firm has an opportunity for an Applications Support Specialist to take ownership and troubleshoot, manage, and enhance enterprise applications and back-end systems. Because all the technology is in Manhattan, the right person will be exposed to Desktop Engineering, Network/Server Operations, and Security. If interested, there are also paths toward leadership roles within the Department.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Work with a great team to provide a top-notch user experience
- Support, manage and enhance enterprise applications
- Upgrade and patch application as needed
- Keep applications current by researching and communication with vendors
- Work with Security Admin to identify and fix vulnerabilities
- Get a chance to use PowerShell to automate processes
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.