Montclair, NJ US
Are you ready to work for a highly innovative law firm that has start -u p feels with no dress code, snacks, and even a ping pong table? Most law firms are slow to adapt to the changing technology world, but this firm is pushing to be cutting edge. They have an opportunity for an Applications Engineer to work for an easy going and bright Director who gives his team autonomy and is always there to support and mentor.
You will get the chance to lead technical challenging and highly visible projects in an industry where applications are now instrumental to the business. People will be looking to you for ideas of how to bring in new technology while also improving the efficiency of current applications. With a manager that trusts his team you will be able to use your out of the box ideas and technical prowess to improve the overall user experience of the firm.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- You will be working with a team of 3 in a Windows 10 environment researching, implementing and enhancing applications that are crucial to the firm.
- Working with SCCM / Intune and using PowerShell to automate deployment and processes for the applications.
- Using SQL to optimize database.
- Being an integral part of transition to Office 365 and an overall cloud environment.
- Testing custom and out of box applications.
- 3rd level escalation point for support
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.