New York, NY 10017
How would you like to work for a law firm that treats all employees with respect, has an IT team run by a super sharp, but relaxed manager and promotes from within?
A medium-sized New York City based law firm has an opportunity for an Applications Engineer to Enhance, manage, and support enterprise applications and back-end systems. The person in this role will be a critical part of the group, working hand in hand with the Desktop Engineer and two App Support specialists. By taking ownership of this role you have will have a chance down the line to lead and manage the team, as well as the application experience for the whole firm.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Manage, enhance, and support enterprise applications
- Work with SCCM to push out and update critical applications for the firm
- Use PowerShell to automate processes
- Improve user experience by researching and implementing new applications
- Communicate with vendors to keep software up to date
- Work with Security Administration to identify and fix vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with a great team to provide a top-notch user experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.