Desktop Engineering Manager
New York, NY 10017
How would you like to be the leading force in directing and managing desktop architecture at a large, innovative law firm in New York City? This firm spends money on infrastructure, and more importantly, on the IT team itself. They have top technology and encourage people to attend conferences and earn certifications to grow both personally and professionally. Also, the firm has a very flexible work-from-home policy as they really believe in work life balance.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Manage a team of 6 very technical Desktop Engineers specializing in SCCM in a mature Windows 10 environment and mentor reports from both a technological and time management standpoint.
- Research, present and implement new initiatives aimed at bettering technology with a focus on Microsoft and the overall user experience of the firm.
- Coordinate and liaise with the applications team to ensure that off-the-shelf vs custom-made software is compatible, implemented and distributed consistently to users in a smooth and timely manner.
- Put proper procedures in place and guarantee that they are followed.
- Get your hands dirty when required … or desired.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.