Desktop Operations Engineer
New York, NY 10022
Have you been doing desktop support for years providing top notch assistance, giving your time and energy, but putting out the same fire again and again? Wouldn’ t it be great to be an integral part of improving the technical operations of a fast-paced service desk that is investing a lot into VDI?
One of the most respected hedge funds in NYC with over 500 employees has an opportunity for someone who comes from a strong desktop support background to automate and streamline the operations of an elite service desk that for an optimal user experience. This manager hires personable, technical team players who work hard, but also know how to work smart.
You will be backed by an executive staff that understands technology is a value-add, rather than a cost, and so are more than willing to spend money to push technological boundaries to create a user experience second-to-none.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Working alongside the service desk to understand processes and specific technology
- Looking to automate these processes by writing scripts using PowerShell in a windows environment
- Diving deeply into the ongoing Windows 10 and Office365 migration
- Being an integral part of ServiceNow as it is implemented and taking ownership of it once it is completely implemented
- Working with KACE from a 3rd level support and operations standpoint to improve distribution of software and various updates
- Researching, presenting, and helping to implement cutting-edge technologies that will make the team and the company more efficient
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.