Desktop Support Engineer
Harrison, NY 10577
Had a great conversation with the IT manager of a 200-person elite investment firm, who has been there for 15+ years. You can tell that he is someone who likes what he does, believes in the firm, and treats his team like family. The group has a new opportunity, due to growth, for a Technical Support Analyst to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment where learning and growing is not only encouraged, but a must.
You would be doing technical support in a virtualized Windows 10 environment, where once you earn your stripes, you will get to do everything from Level II support to VMware and Network Administration. So, if you are willing to put in the time and are open to learning new things and working with a trusted team, then this spot is for you.
- Providing Level I – III support in a Windows 10 environment for Office, industry software, mobile devices and various hardware.
- Working with Active Directory, Exchange, CISCO and VMware.
- Using PowerShell to automate tasks.
- Upgrading and rolling out new hardware and software to users.
- Helping with AV set-ups and troubleshooting.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.