Desktop Support Engineer
New York, NY 10016
A 300-person elite Investment firm has an opportunity for an " up and coming" Desktop Support Engineer to do Level 1-3 support, spearhead challenging projects, and get exposure to system administration / engineering with a firm that sees IT as an essential part of success and not just a cost.
The manager of this group expects a lot from his team but also gives great direction, mentors, and rewards good work with more responsibility and financial compensation. This support and operations team has full access to Active Directory and all other servers so nothing stands in the way of giving excellent support.
- Level I – III Support, including executives, on PC’ s with Office, Active Directory, hardware, financial, and proprietary applications.
- Special projects resulting from user demand, proactive thinking from the technology managers, and your own suggestions.
- Get exposed to Citrix, KACE for Desktop Engineering, and be enjoy an overall End-User Computing atmosphere.
- Research, play, and implement new technologies for the IT team and the user community.
- Learn from a technical manager and top support team.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.