Desktop Support Level II
New York, NY 10017
One of the top entertainment companies in the world is moving and has an opportunity for a desktop support analyst to join an elite team. As this company moves into its new building they are looking for help to support 1500+ users as they adjust to their new environment. The move will take place in 4 stages. The actual move will be done by a separate company but again you will be working on the desktop team supporting users at both the current and new location. The company will provide training and the tools you need to provide excellent support.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Supporting user on Windows 7 & 10 and some Macs
- Troubleshooting Level II issues with Office, Active Directory, Exchange, and Mobile devices
- Identifying and fixing hardware issues with both Desktops and Laptops
- Assisting with AV set up and issues
- Working as a cohesive unit with a welcoming desktop team
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.