Desktop Support Manager
New York, NY 10017
One of the premiere hedge funds in New yok City is growing, spending tons of money on technology has an opportunity for a hands-on Desktop manager to lead a 5 person in house team along with 6 other outsourced consultants who are off site.
You will get a chance to get involved with all the cutting-edge implementations that you can get your hand on, mentoring and shaping the team, and with the firm and the team growing globally there is a ton of upward mobility potential.
You will be reporting to a Senior VP who is one of top infrastructure managers in the city. He is willing to help but also give you the tools and trust to deliver an excellent user experience for the firm. Because of the size of the firm you will be expected to roll up your sleeves from time to help with troubleshooting and project work
- Leading an elite team of Desktop Support individuals in a Windows 10 environment that recently moved to Office 365.
- Take charge in the hiring process, writing reviews, and working with the SVP on budgeting.
- Working with the PM of the who infrastructure group in setting goals, timeline, and giving updates.
- Research, implement and maintain new technology that provides value to firm.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Be an escalation point and basic troubleshooting when the need arises.
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.