Desktop Support Manager
New York, New York 10016 | Direct Hire
A 200+ investment firm is looking for Hands-on Desktop Manager / Senior Lead Desktop support individual to oversee a team of 4 individuals in a challenging but rewarding environment with a down to earth user community.
You will be reporting to a VP that is fair, has a cool demeanor but also expects a lot out himself and his team. There will be many opportunities for you to mentor and create best practices for the team. Although you will not be responsible for the budget you will certainly have a say in new technologies that are implemented.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Leading a team to support users in a fast-paced Microsoft environment ie Windows 7 -10, MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange….
- Be an important part of their move to the cloud.
- 3rd level Escalation and Executive support
- Managing ticket queue.
- Research and implementing new technologies and processes.
- Mentoring and leading junior team members.