Desktop Support Specialist
New York, NY 10017
A 25-year old elite hedge fund has an incredible opportunity for a technical support specialist to join an IT team with the budget and freedom to implement cutting edge technology. Not only does this firm treat all of its employees like family, but recently, it has also been expanding and is poised for huge growth in the coming years. This is the perfect time to get on board!
A lot of money is going into technology upgrades and the leader of the group is big on sharing knowledge and pushing people out of their comfort zones so they can grow. The right candidate will spend most of the time on Level II support, s/he will be exposed to Desktop and Systems Engineering and Security, too. It is up to the individual to put in the time and effort to learn from colleagues and supervisors.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues in a Windows 10 / Office 365 environment
- Help users adopt new technologies
- Assist in major upgrades and aid in the firm’ s move to VDI
- Work with Citrix; XenDestop and XenApp along with Nutanix
- Use KACE to push out new software and updates
- Learn from senior members on the team
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.