Executive Support Analyst
New York, NY
Do you want to be a key figure in supporting some of the most successful Financial Executives in the world? Do you want to work alongside a top-notch team, researching and implementing cutting-edge technology? This investment firm has been growing steadily since it went public over 10 years ago and has forecasted growth of over 20% for the coming year. As an Executive Support Specialist, you’ll have high expectations but the tools and mentorship to not only advance your skill set but also your career and bank account.
In this role you will be part of a 5-person team whose focus is on supporting Senior Vice President’s and above. A separate Helpdesk and a Level II support group manages the majority of the firm so you can focus on providing White Glove service and truly functioning in an Executive Support capacity. The current SVP and Senior Director worked their way up from the support side so your growth is only limited to your imagination.
Responsibilities and Technology:
· Supporting a Windows 10 environment with a focus on Office 365, Active Directory, Mobile Device Management, and custom applications.
· Researching and implementing technology that will benefit the user community.
· Being part of the transition into a VDI environment.
· Guiding and helping Executives and their assistants use newly implemented technology.
· Collaborating with Cloud, Operations and Desktop Engineering teams
· Manage in house and virtual meetings utilizing Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
As part of their commitment to the communities they serve, Diversity and Inclusion have become part of the core mission as they seek to be recognized as much for their investing prowess as their work when it comes to hiring and retaining talent around the world.
A competitive salary is only part of a good compensation package.
A high value is placed on offering comprehensive medical insurance, world class retirement offerings and generous work life benefits (including recognizing the importance of time off and resources to improve your health and well-being).
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.