Global IT Support Manager
520 Madison Avenue , 30th Floor New York, NY 10022
A premier NYC hedge fund is seeking a Senior Support Manager to continue building and leading its growing Global Technical Support Team. This nearly 30-year-old firm invests heavily in its people and its technology, demonstrated via an aggressive compensation plan, continuous training, cutting-edge technology, and a real focus on work life balance.
The right candidate will have the power to create and shape the user experience of the firm from a technology and support prospective. Upward mobility is well within reach as both the firm and team have proven growth within in a global market.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Leading a solid team of end-user support individuals in a Windows 10/Office 365 environment.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Researching, implementing and maintaining new technology that provides value to firm.
- Taking charge of the hiring, written reviews and budgeting process.
- Setting the standard for white glove support.
- Working with the Infrastructure PM to set goals and timelines and to push out updates.
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.