Lead Desktop Analyst
New York, NY 10017
Are you ready to skyrocket your career by spearheading cutting-edge projects essential to improving the user experience of an entire firm?
A top asset managerial firm just created a new position within IT, providing an opportunity for a Senior Desktop Analyst to lead technical cutting-edge projects, serve as the last support level of escalation, and be part of an IT team of 40+ making a heavy transformation to AWS.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Researching, evaluating and implementing systems and applications for the user community.
- Serving as 3rd level of escalation in a Windows 10 Environment, which includes MS Office/ Office365, mobile devices, and various applications, both proprietary and off-the-shelf, that are relevant to a top financial firm.
- Working on and supporting Active Directory (Group Policy), Windows 2016, Cisco, and AWS.
- Using SCCM to push out updates and applications.
- Providing Executive Support.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.