Lead Desktop Engineer
New York, NY 10017 | Direct Hire
A 400+ person hedge fund that has been around for over 20 years is expanding and they are doubling down on technology. The Desktop Engineering team is run by one of the most respected managers in the city and the group has an opportunity for a Desktop Engineer to work with the cutting-edge technology and be an essential part in bringing the company into the Cloud.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Working heavily on engineering with KACE but people with a strong background in (SCCM, Altiris, Ivanti / LANDesk.) are more than welcome.
- Heavy emphasis on thinking outside of the box to continually automate a top tier infrastructure.
- Working on an engineering and administration level to transition firm into an Azure environment (AWS is also good to go).
- Exploring the whole Citrix suite with a focus on XenApp.
- Get knee-deep into Group Policy and Single Sign-on (SSO) as this group strives to create an excellent User Experience.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.