Lead Desktop Engineer (VP)
New York, NY 10017
One of the most successfully investment firms in recent history has an opportunity for a desktop engineer to join a specialize End User Computing Group that is run by a VP who worked his way up from level II support to become one of architects in creating the team.
Although the firm is big this group has access to a multitude of systems and gets to research and implement cutting edge technologies. An ideal spot for someone who likes to be constantly challenged by technical problems and isn’ t afraid to think outside the box. People in this group are willing and looking to learn more to build their skill sets and improve user experience.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting Citrix XenApp.
- Working with Active Directory with an emphasis on Group Policy.
- Creating images and setting standards with various automation tools (SCCM, Altiris…)
- Automating whenever possible by scripting with PowerShell, VB Script, Python…
- Being an integral part of firm wide migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Experience doing heavy executive support. This spot does not involve that but it helps to understand user experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.