Lead Desktop Support Engineer
New York, NY 10017
Are you ready to skyrocket your career by spearheading cutting-edge projects essential to improving the user experience of an entire firm?
A top asset managerial firm just created a new position within IT, providing an opportunity for a Senior Desktop Analyst to lead technical cutting-edge projects, serve as the last support level of escalation, and be part of an IT team of 40+ making a heavy transformation to AWS.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Researching, evaluating and implementing systems and applications for the user community.
- Serving as 3rd level of escalation in a Windows 10 Environment, which includes MS Office/ Office365, mobile devices, and various applications, both proprietary and off-the-shelf, that are relevant to a top financial firm.
- Working on and supporting Active Directory (Group Policy), Windows 2016, Cisco, and AWS.
- Using SCCM to push out updates and applications.
- Providing Executive Support.
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.