Project Lead - Windows 10 Migration
New York, NY 10017
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to lead a Windows 10 upgrade for one of the top retail firms in the country? You would be the main point of contact between Internal Management and the Migration Technicians. Your responsibilities will include managing timelines, coordinating deployment of techs to various sites, and serving as the first line of defense for escalations. Before the project begins, you will work closely with the VP and the site managers to work out a detailed migration plan.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Lead a Full Life Cycle Windows 10 Migration for 3000 workstations/laptops.
- Experience mapping out a clear and concise plan to execute the Windows 10 migration.
- Work hand in hand with a down-to-earth VP.
- Gain broad exposure that comes from working on a major project for a top retail company.
- Use SCCM to deploy software.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.