New York, NY 100017
One of the top hedge funds in the city has an opportunity for a Project Manager who wants to systemize, manage and push process with an elite infrastructure group that promotes creativity. The firm is growing and implementing cutting edge technology across the board so this position will be crucial and highly visible. You will have the backing of the business and IT executives so you can create a new standard for IT operations. The firm also has a good work life balance.
This is the first time the firm is hiring for this position so they will be looking to you to implement standards and processes that help the IT group run smoother. You will have the support of a junior business analyst, that will report to you, along with an overseas 3rd party that will assist with the more mundane tasks.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Observe and assess current standards and processes within the Infrastructure group
- Present and then implement new processes that will bring IT operations to a new level
- Interact with various groups to understand goals and help set timelines
- Holding teams accountable to these project deliverables on implementing technology such as Azure, ServiceNow, Office365, Windows 10, SSO…
- Mentor junior team member and 3rd party group
- Look for other areas in the firm that could use operational improvement
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.