New York, NY 10017
An elite Law firm in Manhattan has a Full-Time opportunity for a Senior SCCM engineer to take the lead in a highly technical and challenging environment. You would get to work with SCCM 2016, Group Policy, and AppSense. The manager is looking for someone who can set the standards for these technologies and lead the team and firm into Windows 10. It is a challenging but rewarding opportunity with great technology, solid team members and a good work from home policy.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Leading and taking ownership of an SCCM 2016 environment from an Engineering standpoint.
- Working heavily with Group Policy and improving the systems for setting up users and applications.
- Personalizing machines in a heavy AppSense environment to create a better user experience.
- Research, present, and implement cutting technologies to help the team and the firm.
- Challenging team members to continue to work as a cohesive unit and up to their full potential.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.