Senior Desktop Engineer
New York, NY 10018
One of the most successful investment firms in recent history has an opportunity for a senior desktop engineer to join a specialized End User Computing Group. You would be leading the way in a fast-paced and technical environment with a company that has a big budget and little red tape.
This specific group has access to and will interface with all the other IT groups. It is an ideal spot for someone who likes to be constantly challenged by technical problems and isn’ t afraid to think outside the box. People on this tight-knit team are willing and looking to learn more to build their skill sets and improve user experience.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Implement cutting technologies as the firm moves to AWS
- Lead the way in the Office 365 migration
- Be an integral part of the firm-wide migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Dive into KACE.
- Work with Active Directory with an emphasis on Group Policy
- Have opportunities to work heavily with AppSense
- Automate whenever possible by scripting with PowerShell, VB Script, Python…
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.