Senior Desktop Engineer (VDI)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Interested in joining a tight and extremely technical team at a 25-year-old mid-sized Hedge Fund that invests heavily in their people and technology? This firm has a new office in Philadelphia, which is now its tech hub. It is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Desktop Engineer to join a growing Platform Engineering group to work with innovative technology to improve user experience. The group is easy going, super smart, and all about sharing knowledge to better the team and the firm. Also, the group enjoys a generous work from home policy.
The SVP of this team is one of the top managers in his field, as he transforms not only teams, but also firms, by hiring people who understand white glove service and are able to use technology to create a better environment. Regardless of the current technologies, the right person will get the chance to research, implement and use a multitude of cutting-edge tools in a technically challenging, but welcoming, environment.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Working in Office 365 to ensure a cohesive environment with all the tools and apps connected to its services.
- It is a heavy Citrix environment, and you will get the chance to work with Nutanix.
- Be an integral part of the move to Azure while also getting a chance to play with AWS.
- Work with KACE and PowerShell to write scrips to automate process, package and distribute applications, and manage Group Policy.
- Implement single sign-on tools and processes.
- Dive deeper into Security.
- Create and lead MDMs.
- Serve as the last level of support.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.