Senior Desktop Support Analyst
New York, NY
One of the largest and most successful private equity firms in the world has an opportunity for a Desktop Support Specialist. You’ll be joining a group being run by new management who was brought on to focus on transforming the way technology is run, and subsequently viewed by the business. They are expanding the support team and are focused on getting the right people in place and spending money to give them the tools and resources to be successful. Motivated candidates will find ample opportunity to learn and move into other groups including Desktop Engineering, Networking, and Security.
This position initially focuses on the global user base but will transition into an Executive Support role as you acclimate to the technical environment. Working for Executives will give you the chance to shine by providing white glove service to some of the most high-profile Managers and Directors in the firm. As you grow so will your input in choosing new tools and software to implement. Excellence on the job will lead to increased compensation and the chance to move into more challenging and higher profile roles.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Level I – III support in Windows 10 / Office 365 environment.
- Ownership of various applications and tools, both out of the box and proprietary.
- Working with Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Managing mobile devices, software and updates through SCCM and Intune.
- Researching and implementing new tools to improve the user experience.
- Help set up and support conferences, especially Executive meetings.
- Communicate and learn from other IT groups.
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.