Senior Desktop Support Engineer
Austin, TX 78716
There is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Desktop Support Engineer to work with great technology, be mentored by a supportive and technical CTO, while supporting an easy-going, but highly capable, user community in an elite energy company.
You will be working in one of their several offices but will have back up from top-notch colleagues and, once earned, will get access to the complex virtualized environment in order to learn new technologies.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Provide Level I - III support in a Windows 10 environment with a focus on Office 2016, Outlook/Exchange, mobile devices and computer hardware
- Work in Active Directory and learn the right way to manage Group Policy
- Help Administer a sizable VMware environment
- Delve into Security by learning from lead team members and the CTO
- Assist with implementing new technology, upgrades and migrations.
- Cooperate and communicate with a cohesive, highly capable team
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.