Senior Desktop Support
New York, NY 10017
An elite, mid-sized investment firm has an incredible opportunity for a senior desktop analyst who wants to stretch boundaries and be at the forefront of cutting-edge video conferencing technology. The firm recently implemented Zoom and are looking for a sharp, technical individual who understands white glove support and wants to be one of the point people for this technology. You would support users on a multitude of technologies with a good amount of focus on AV.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Supporting Office 2016 and other applications on Windows 7 and 10.
- Becoming one of the point people for AV with a focus on Zoom (any solid AV experience works).
- Working with Active Directory and Exchange.
- Receiving exposure to CISCO and other Network technology.
- Supporting users while they are currently making the move from Windows 7 to 10.
- Being heavily involved in overall mobility support.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.