Senior SCCM Engineer
New York, NY 10017
A top investment firm in NYC is putting a ton of resources into creating a cutting-edge IT environment with a focus on Cloud, automation and an overall top-tier user experience. As the group pushes the boundaries of IT infrastructure, there is an opportunity for a Desktop Engineer to work with a great bunch of highly technical, but personable, engineers who are automating the environment to create a smooth process of distributing software and information throughout the firm. This is the perfect spot for someone who wants to be right in the thick of things while a company transforms its technology.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Work heavily with the newest versions of SCCM
- Deploy cutting edge solutions in a Windows 10 environment
- Use PowerShell to create customized scripts to automate procedures and reports for the group and the firm
- Collaborate with AWS engineers to move things to the cloud
- Dive into security as more and more Information Security is falling under Desktop Engineering.
- Utilize VDI (VMware) alongside the experts in the group while implementing AppSense in the New Year
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.