Senior Systems Administrator
New York, NY 10017
An extremely successful equity firm based out of New York has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator who wants to work with on cool engineering projects, including a move to the cloud, have autonomy, and take on the challenge of troubleshooting critical applications within a highly virtualized environment.
You will get the chance to work with extremely bright and motivated people who expect a lot, but aren’ t afraid to spend the money to make sure you have the right tools to get the job done.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Building and administering Windows 2K12/16 in a VMware environment
- Working with Exchange 2012, but also being an integral part of the move to Office 356
- Maintaining Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Switches
- Getting exposed to and troubleshooting Security issues.
- Working with AV equipment
- Implementing/supporting cutting-edge Web Conferencing software
- Being one the key players in Mobile Device Management
- Researching, presenting, and implementing technology that will improve the user experience
- Serving as an escalation point for End-User issues.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.