New York, NY 10017
A well-known and respected firm with over 2000 users is going all in with IT. The firm is brining any outsourced groups back in-house, going heavy with AWS, and rearchitecting and fully utilizing ServiceNow. Therefore, the Specialized Product and Services Engineering Group has an opportunity for a ServiceNow Administrator to take a lead role in redefining the software’ s scope in the firm by analyzing, evaluating, and understanding business processes and users’ needs.
This position, along with the Product and Services Engineering Group, is high profile so a lot of time and money will be spent on all its initiatives. Right now, the focus is on ServiceNow, but in time, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in other high-profile projects that have the capacity to transform IT within the firm.
· Manage ServiceNow incidents, license and user group administration
· Be an integral part of planning and implementing ServiceNow upgrades
· Create and implement standards while following best practices
· Write technical specification and documentation
· Present goals, updates and ideas in executive meetings
· Meet with and get feedback from users in order to create a better ServiceNow user experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.