New York, NY 10016
An elite bond trading firm has an opportunity for a systems engineer to work alongside another talented engineer and work for a straight forward, down to earth manager, who cares about his employees and gives them the support they need to succeed.
You will be reporting to the Director of Infrastructure and working alongside another engineer and interacting with the desktop manager and his team to ensure a smooth top tier environment. There will be also be an opportunity to get your hands on a multitude of technologies including Security.
You do not need to have financial experience. The Director is more concerned with technical ability and team fit than industry experience. But of course, prior financial experience is more than okay.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Building Windows 2012 /2016 which includes Active Directory (Group Policy).
- Building and Maintaining VMware ESX Servers.
- Working with Exchange and being part of the decision to make the move to the cloud (Office365).
- Working with SAN, Back – up Software, and 3rd level virus protection.
- The chance to work more in depth with CISCO and Security technologies and protocol.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.