Windows 10 Migration
New York, NY 10153
Want to join a top-notch team doing a Windows 10 migration project for an elite investment firm. The project will take 6+ months with close to 2000 computers. The team works hard, plays hard, and the manager rewards people who deliver with extended contracts and the possibility of Full -Time.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 experience - KACE shop but other modern imaging tools experience is fine.
- Effective communication skills, which includes providing valued feedback throughout the project
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding that it’ s OK to ask questions or hit the pause button, the client has dedicated resources to assist in the project and is looking for techs who will understand the client’ s global vision the user experience.
- Multitasking ability with focal maintenance
- Follow-up Support -- understanding that with any new deployment, follow-up is always required
- Task and timeline adherence while following detailed documentation
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.