Windows 10 Migration
New York, NY 10017
How would you like to gain great experience by doing a Windows 10 Roll – Out Project with a top retail firm in NJ. The project is estimated to be 4-6 months with close to 1000 computers. There will be training and excellent documentation for guidance, and the project will be overseen by an extremely smart and organized Project Manager and a VP of Technology that I have known for over 10 years.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 experience -- note that client is moving to Windows 10
- Understanding an Imaging process - SCCM shop but other modern imaging tools experience is fine.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding that it’ s OK to ask questions or hit the pause button, the client has dedicated resources to assist in the project and is looking for techs who will understand the clients global vision the user experience.
- The ability to multitask while still maintaining focus
- Follow-up Support -- understanding that part of any new deployment, follow-up is always required.
- The ability to follow detailed documentation and stick to project tasks and timelines.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and provide valued feedback throughout the course of the project.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.