Windows Systems Engineer
New York, NY 10015
An elite equity trading firm has an opportunity for a system engineer to work in an open environment where the right candidate can touch lots of technologies and work with a CIO who comes from a technical background and gives the support and resources you need to get the job done well.
You will report to the CIO and work alongside a systems operation analyst, while also interfacing closely with the network engineering team. Because of how closely and often you will interact with other teams, there will be an opportunity to get your hands on a multitude of technologies, including Security.
There is no need for financial experience. The CIO is more concerned with technical ability, communication between team members, and work ethic.
Responsibilities and Technologies:
- Build Windows 2012/2016, including Active Directory (Group Policy).
- Build and Maintaining VMware ESX Servers.
- Work with on-prem Exchange so you can control the environment
- Work with SAN, Back-up Software, and 3rd level virus protection.
- (Opportunities to) Work with CISCO and Security technologies and protocol.
Korey Wright joined the Infusive team in 2003 as Senior Recruiter and then worked his way up to his current position of Senior Partner and COO.